Gas Generation, Storage & Distribution System – Nitrogen (UGSS-N2)
Universal Gas Generation, Storage and Distribution System – Nitrogen (UGSS-N2)
Developed & supplied to the Indian Air Force as per DGAQA Spec. No. GSE/299 dt. Mar 2012All systems mounted on Towable/Self Propelled Trollies for easy mobilityConsists of 6 vehicles:Generations Vehicle – 1 no.Storage Vehicle – 1 no.Genset Vehicle – 1 no.Delivery Vehicle – 3 nos.
UGSS-N2 – GENERATION UNIT
- Purity 99.5%, Nitrogen
- Dryness – 650C at 150 Bar PDP (-950C ADP)
- Flow Rate 14 M3/Hr
- N2 Generation system from atmospheric air by Membrane method
- Heated regenerative type Molecular Sieve Dryer to ensure the desired Dew Point
- Boosting to 350 Bar by Booster Compressor from low pressure of 5-6 bar
- Moisture, particle and coalescing filters etc. with clogging indicators for required feed air quality
- Safety system such as:
–Pressure relief valves
Cut- off of nitrogen supply in case of lower purity.
UGSS-N2 – DELIVERY VEHICLE
- Self Propelled Battery operated carts – 3 nos.
- Storage Capacity of 320 ltrs at 350 bar Nitrogen (8 cylinders @ 40 ltrs each)
- Onboard Pneumatic boosted to provide high pressure in event of urgent need
- Downstream pressure control system:
–0 – 55 Bar
–55 – 120 Bar
–150 – 250 bar
- All Safety features wiz. Pressure relief valves, auto high pressure cutoff etc.
- Onboard heated regenerative type dryer to ensure desired dryness of output media
UGSS- N2: STORAGE & GENSET
TRAILER MOUNTED STORAGE
- 640 ltrs storage @ 350 Bar – 16 cylinders of 40 ltrs each
- Online dryer to ensure continuous dryness of media
TRAILER MOUNTED GENSET
- 35 KVA diesel engine driven trailer mounted Gen-set in silent al weather Canopy
- Genset rating derated to ensure trouble free operation at upto 3500 mtr altitude.