The Servel Group
We are engaged in Design, Development, Manufacture and Marketing of custom built equipment & systems for Consumers, Industry, Defence, Telecom and other applications – Avionics; Ground Support; Test Equipment; Power Regulating & Stabilizing Systems (Servo-controlled Voltage Stabilizers – 1/3 phase, 10-2000 KVA); Battery Chargers; Gas Generation, Storage, Compression & Distribution Systems at high pressures of upto and exceeding 350 Bar. We also maintain various equipment all over India, particularly at all the airfields of the Indian Air Force (IAF) using ‘Servel’ equipment.
We have two manufacturing and one marketing establishments. The workforce of over 150 includes 30 engineers and other highly skilled personnel in Production, Marketing, After Sales Service and Quality Assurance.
The field that has brought SERVEL recognition is its Custom-Design division. It has pioneered many state-of-the-art products for the Defence sector, Avionics, Industrial design and the consumer durables industry, which compare with the best in the world.
Specialize in undertaking designing & manufacturing an engineering product as per the user’s requirements & specifications. Have designed, manufactured & supplied following ‘Servel’ equipment to the Indian Air Force (IAF) –
- Two Digit Channel Indicators, for MIG-21
- Cord Connector YK-9 Amplifiers, for MIG-21
- V/UHF Test sets for R/T sets of MIG-21
- Digital Remote Controlled Desk, for air-field lighting controls for all the air-fields of IAF
- Radio Controlled Portable Air-field Lighting system comprising remote operated 100 battery-operated lighting units, with 10 Kms. range Transmitter
- Battery Operated Platform Trucks with crane, for moving ammunitions
- Ni-Cd Battery-operated Air-craft Starting Trolleys for MIG-21
- Self-propelled (battery-operated) Air/ N2 Trolleys for Air and N2 storage, regulation and delivery to aircraft of pressure up to 350 Bar
- N2 Generation, Storage & Delivery System with pressure regulation up to 350 Bar, comprising 6 vehicles for Sukhoi 30 & others
- Oxygen Charging & Distribution Vehicle with 350 Bar pressure regulation & O2 leakage detection & auto-triggering of oxygen cut-off/ fire suppression system in case of fire for Sukhoi 30 & others
The strength of the company lies in its R&D & Marketing efforts; and that is primarily due to the specifically in the areas of enhancing the operational capability of the IAF. The company. has given service to the IAF by developing various Import Substitution items and new systems including air-borne equipment to enhance IAF’s operational capabilities. Apart from saving precious foreign exchange, the company has contributed immensely towards India’s self-reliance efforts.
It is the team spirit that propels the Servel group forward. The common goal of unrelenting commitment to quality and perfection is the group’s driving force. And it is this commitment which has enabled SERVEL to attract some of the finest professionals from the country’s most reputed institutions. The spirit of working with a united will governs every action of the group and has inspired the concept of leadership in harmony at Servel.